[p2p-research] P2P Ideology

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 13:38:28 CET 2009

Nicely put Ryan, and as was said from Linux and Wikipedia, "it's not
supposed to work", but that only goes if you hold the erroneous neoliberal
and neoclassical point of view of the human being ..

thanks Sam for your details about Graves and complexity

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: