[p2p-research] Fwd: Petition against police violence to migrants and activists in Greece

Nathan Cravens knuggy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 02:06:07 CEST 2009

When you begin to view the world as 'automotons of protocol', the world you
live in today may look like nothing but a spiral of autocracy, a misery only
subdued by pointless gestures and 'entertainments'.

Remain critical; it will be tempting to rage; but instead; suspend for a
moment if necessary; place such energies for the better. . .
After suspension, that which was of benefit, you will find was left ignored;
no longer. Or, you will know better how to rage with fiery precision.

[insert your favorite Buddhist text or Star Wars quote here]

Nathan