[p2p-research] barter software update

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 20:52:07 CEST 2009

I did take a look. I personally am not interested in those systems for
a variety of reasons. (using proprietary software, no apparent API,
too centralized, not flexible enough to meet emerging local/unique
needs from what I can tell)

All that being said, it could be a good choice for some

Sam Rose
Social Synergy
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451