[p2p-research] barter software update

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 05:06:18 CEST 2009

Hi Matt,

I'm not a great expert on this. I'm copying sone people who are in cc ...

I"m guessing that a double approach, i.e. a bottom up local money starting
from your community connections, but that is trying to get connected to more
serious business oriented systems, would be a good approach ...

Citizen-oriented approaches, such as LETS, do not seem to scale, but may be
useful within the community  ...

Greco's last book is a good book to have clear ideas on the topic,

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: