[p2p-research] Leapfrogging - Moving to Africa for trial by fire

Pamela McLean pam54321 at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 20 16:18:39 CEST 2009

Hi Alex

I wonder why you are asking.

If anyone does want to do any work in Africa to see if they can make things
work then please contact me to explore overlapping interests.

   - See what we did for Marcus Simmons of Eco-Shelter
   http://www.dadamac.net/projects/ecodome.
   - This is more info about Attachab
   http://www.dadamac.net/projects/attachab
   - More about the enabling organisation Dadamac
   http://www.dadamac.net/home
   - How I fit in http://www.dadamac.net/about/pam

Pam