[p2p-research] P2P Foundation influence markers

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 19:00:23 CEST 2009

You may want to have a look at http://topsy.com/s?q=P2P+Foundation,

we reached 4,000 retweets, not sure since when, but 58 per month on average
and 18 per week ... by about 800 individuals

As an author, I'm categorized as 'highly influential' on twitter ...

according to http://labs.topsy.com/influence, this means:

*Topsy Influence measures the likelihood that, each time you say something,
people will pay attention**.* Influence for Twitter users is computed using
all historical retweets: millons of real, public statements indicating who’s
listening to whom. On our website, roughly the top 0.2% most influential of
all Twitter users are tagged “Highly Influential”, and “Influential” tags
appear for the top 0.5% most influential Twitter users. So if Topsy says you
are influential, you are part of a pretty small group!

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: