[p2p-research] article request on urban hacking from german publisher

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 06:06:35 CEST 2009

Dear friends,

I need more details on this but would like to co-sign some essay that would
draw on our collective intelligence and individual pursuits in the field of
urban hacking ...

perhaps a collection of smart pieces, along with one of mine with some kind
of typology explaining the intersection between urban issues and p2p ..

if I have forgotten to put you in the first 'to:' list apologies, feel free
to indicate your interest,

here are details, to be confirmed and detailed later:

Btw: Günther Friesinger (the organizer of
the Paraflows Festival) asked me, to ask
you, if you want to contribute to their
book on the symposium.
The publisher of the book will be O'Reilly
or another German publisher (quite known,
but unfortunately I've forgotten the name).

They want you to write something about
urban hacking in a p2p context (but I would
ask them again, if you want to contribute).

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: