[p2p-research] Slashdot | 1Mb Broadband Access Becomes Legal Right In Finland

Nathan Cravens knuggy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 01:52:51 CEST 2009

Hi Paul,

I enjoy how you are focusing on communications technologies, here and a
communications channels absorb the best aspects of the human element, such
as higher bandwidth, the more we can depend on peer networks to perform
where institutions, and the people that create such curious social
artifacts, fail.

Nathan