[p2p-research] A Little Help From Your Friends: How Common Security Clubs Can Mend Our Soci...

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 04:50:10 CEST 2009

  Sent to you by Kevin Carson via Google Reader: A Little Help From Your
Friends: How Common Security Clubs Can Mend Our Social Fabric via
AlterNet.org Main RSS Feed by Sam Pizzigati, Too Much: A Commentary on
Excess and Inequality on 10/13/09

As the activities of many are beginning to illustrate, conquering
economic inequality means banding together.

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to AlterNet.org Main RSS Feed using Google Reader
favorite sites