[p2p-research] students for a free society ... not a free university in a unfree society

dan mcquillan dan at internetartizans.co.uk
Tue Oct 13 01:13:30 CEST 2009

does this remind anyone else of 'On the Poverty of Student Life' (more
properly know as 'On the Poverty of Student Life: considered in its
economic, political, psychological, sexual, and particularly
intellectual aspects, and a modest proposal for its remedy' :) ?
http://library.nothingness.org/articles/SI/en/display/4

dan

[dr. dan  mcquillan | www.internetartizans.co.uk |
http://twitter.com/danmcquillan ]