[p2p-research] Fwd: VW's open and transparent Factory in dresden - Germany

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 00:14:35 CEST 2009

So, I was not really trying to chastise Dante, but really just
advocating that people think about using complex systems theory models
to look at the systems we are talking about, and what is actually
happening in systems now, and now, and now (or whatever now you choose
to look at)

I realize that we are all actually looking at this from what amounts
to very different perspectives.

I think Dante is right on about the factors. But, I was mostly
suggesting that it is the model through which the factors are viewed
that could be changed. I am advocating for a non-linear model.

Rather than infinite pontential single positions within a continuum
line, any given person or other complex adaptive system will tend to
have up to infinite potential positions across a potentially infinite
field, who's focus is fixed on an identifiable point. All of these
positions can also change over time, too, depending on the nature of
the system. By looking at information about a complex system graphed
this way, you can see emergent patterns, and the inherent patterns can
help you think about how to further analyze the information about the
system. This can help you create models of assumptions about the
"simple rules", the dynamics on local scales that lead to emergent
complex adaptive nature of the system you are looking at.

Sam Rose
Social Synergy
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451