[p2p-research] Fwd: VW's open and transparent Factory in dresden - Germany

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 22:54:30 CEST 2009

Thanks Sam !

ah! I guess I fell into it and read it in a personal way when reading "you"
in the sentences you used to reply to some of the sentences I used. :-)

Indeed, instead I could have read it with the interpretation "one" ... :-)

I guess its easy to get caught into my own perspective :-p

hope "you" are all fine , you and you and all of our one's  :-)

Dante