[p2p-research] Fwd: VW's open and transparent Factory in dresden - Germany

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:37:28 CEST 2009

some more potentially important spectrum's :
- *Spectrum of Competition* ( more or less )
- *S**pectrum of Collaboration* ( more or less ? )

which relate to the
spectrum of Openness and Transparency / *Spectrum of Access and
Inclusiveness* ( ? )

which relates to ( or may in some cases "contain", from a higher abstraction
dimension ? ) the spectrum of control ... the spectrum of empowerment ...
and the spectrum's of Competition and Collaboration... ?

To visualize all these spectrum's, I wish to have access to a tool to
visualize based on the position of any ( conceptual or process ) object
within a system compared to all others... and to have an immersive point of
view based on the criteria selected ( such as various spectrum's )... and be
able to compare it to the position of any other concept or process...

but until we end up with ( building ? ) such a tool,
I guess we can visualize the comparison of multiple dimensions and multiple
abstractions with our frontal lobe of our neo-cortex :-)

Although if anyone would like to work with me to create some program to
visualize it and create protocols relating them,
I m eager to share some of my thinking and references related to it :-)