[p2p-research] Fwd: VW's open and transparent Factory in dresden - Germany

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:16:41 CEST 2009

some more spectrum's worth adding ?
- spectrum of automation ( automized production / "work" ? VS human input in
production ? )
- spectrum of energy and resource use ( efficiency ? and quantity of
accessible resources provided at certain amount of "work" ? )
- spectrum of health ( ? )
- spectrum of control, between high and lower levels of coercion

... more spectrum's ?

And how do all these spectrum's inter-relate and impact each other ?