[p2p-research] H1N1 Mostly hospitalizes the younger...2-17 y.o.s

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 00:21:00 CEST 2009

Hi Paul,

Just to be clear, I post things on the topics discussed.  It doesn't at all
mean I agree with them.  I am always happy to state my position if I have
one, but I do want to say that posting something is meant as a feed for
discussion since I spend a great deal of time on blogs.  It never means I
agree implicitly.  Not that you are saying that...but I do want to be clear.

I trust there are many things we could agree on.

Ryan