[p2p-research] Fwd: VW's open and transparent Factory in dresden - Germany

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 15:57:55 CEST 2009

I agree with you totally on this, Michel.  I work 60-70 hours a week..am
paid for 37.5 out of which I work maybe 20.  Then I work on a PhD.  I am not
seeking more liesure or even more pay.  I am seeking less stress, greater
relevance, and more meaningful interactions.  Work is fun.

R.

Ryan Lanham
rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Facebook: Ryan_Lanham