[p2p-research] Fwd: VW's open and transparent Factory in dresden - Germany

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 15:51:18 CEST 2009

It seems to me such a debate is too simplistic ... while we could
conceivably technically reduce working hours in a market economy .. (given a
miraculous strength of social movements), it keeps quiet about people like
me, and presumably quite a bit of you, who 'work' more than ever ... only
that for us, passionate producers, the whole notion of work and leisure has
lost its meaning ...

we can see from the experience of france with the 35 hour week, that even
that demand, which had clear advantages in some fields, no longer carries
public support ... if anything, the mentality seems to be that 'people are
not working enough' ...

so I don't see this as a realistic way to approach the issue ... except for
a small grouping of people ...

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: