[p2p-research] Fwd: Documentación del 4º Encuentro Inclusiva-net: Redes y procesos P2P / Documentation of the 4th Inclusiva-net Meeting: P2P Networks and Processes

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 11:20:34 CEST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sonia Díez Thale <sonia at medialab-prado.es>
Date: 2009/10/9

Dear friends,

It’s a pleasure to announce that we have just published in our web the
documentation of  the 4th Inclusiva-net Meeting: P2P Networks and Processes:
the videos of the presentations, for the moment only in their original
version but in the near future also translated, and the papers, in Spanish
and English, that can be downloaded separately in pdf format. There’s still
the Spanish version of the Bodó Balazs text missing as well as the Al Cano's
English version of the paper, that we will upload next week as well as the
conclusions of the meeting and the round tables that we hope to be able to
publish very soon. Later on we will edit the e-book of the meeting.

On the other hand I will like to let you know that we are about to upload
the e-book of the 3rd Inclusiva-net meeting: net.art (second epoch). The
Evolution of Artistic Creation in the Net-system, that was celebrated in
Buenos Aires city last March.

Warm regards,

Sonia

--