[p2p-research] Fwd: The Swine Flu Vaccine: What You Need To Know

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 11:06:18 CEST 2009

didn't check the video .. this and similar material is virally spreading and
influencing the debate,

From: SanaVita, Center for Holistic Cleansing <info at sanavita.org>
Date: Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 6:18 PM
Subject: The Swine Flu Vaccine: What You Need To Know
To: michelsub2004 at gmail.com

 Dear People,

to find the truth about the Swine Flu and the Swine Flu Vaccine.

As a concerned parent, I wanted to know how to best protect the health of my
family.

What I discovered was so shocking that I realized it was important enough to
make a video and share that information. I urge you to watch this video
before you decide to get a Swine Flu Vaccine. Your health may depend on it.

You can watch the video that I made by clicking on this link below. And,
you'll notice that we now have a new version of our website as well.

http://www.sanavita.org/content/holistic-health-101-what-you-need-know-about-swine-flu

I wish you the best of health and happiness. And if you feel so moved,
please share this video with your friends and family so we can all avoid the
potentially terrible side-effects of the Swine Flu Vaccine.  Because, the
truth is:  the Swine Flu Vaccine is more dangerous than the Swine Flu
itself.

And just so you know, there are holistic solutions to the Swine Flu. In the
last section of the video, I talk about ways you can naturally protect
yourself against the flu and reduce any symptoms you may have.

with love,

Alexander Dunlop

Co-Director

*Sana*Vita