[p2p-research] Fwd: Urgent Need for Blair?

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 17:12:48 CEST 2009

Yes, it is a plausible epithet, I'm afraid.  As it is for Bush/Cheney.

But imagine a picture of that daft face with "war crminal" under it.  It's
silly.  How could such a dazed and affable duck be a war criminal?  Hitler
looked the part; so too Stalin and Mussolini.  Blair looks like a bar keep
or a guy working in a hospital x-raying your ankle.  He's not plausibly
bad--not like a Hillary Clinton, say, or even Angela Merkel.  Blair is
someone you tell you sad tale to and then leave a big tip.  He's a
friend...not a threat.  Obama has many similar traits.  Obama finds it
harder to hide his intellect--and he has a lot more to hide.  Blair is just
a pleasant dinner guest.  The French and the Germans will see him as an easy
mark...a fool.  They'll be surprised.

rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Facebook: Ryan_Lanham
P.O. Box 633