[p2p-research] Fwd: Urgent Need for Blair?

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 16:58:13 CEST 2009

Blair, so far as I can tell, is the perfect politician.

He is religious though changeably so.  So people can believe he believes,
but is not dogmatic.

He appears stupid, but also can seem bookish and geek-like.  He has a
remarkable ability to transition from daft to dillitante.

He is compassionate, but also ruthless and cunning in debates.

He is nominally a leftist but acts like a right-wing guy more often than
not.

He offends no one, but is remarkably unable to look feckless and weak.

He seems to hustle and work hard, though nothing is ever really
accomplished.

The only people who see him as weak are unlikable numbers guys...like the
current what's his name.

We want to forgive Tony Blair.  We want to say to him it was "well tried."
We know he won't actually try anything.

Like I said, he's perfect.

Ryan

> [...]

Ryan Lanham