[p2p-research] gotta read this

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 08:58:20 CEST 2009

I was not implying that Europe was much better .. though I would gather that
some scandinavian countries are ahead of the game. Most foreign aid comes
with strings attached, i.e. obligations to buy goods and services from the
donor country.

You are right of course about the tradition of private charitable giving in
the US, which is quite strong, and likely stronger than in most european
countries ..

Michel