[p2p-research] 'Technocalyps' Documentary on Transhumanism on Google Video

Kevin Flanagan kev.flanagan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 22:48:25 CEST 2009

Hi,

I first saw Technocalyps at a screening in Berlin as part of
Transmediale media art festival in 2007. I was new to these ideas and
it really blew my mind. Its a fantastic introduction to the ideas
behind transhumanism. Michael was also quite involved in the making of
this film. I was delighted to come across it again today on google
video

TechnoCalyps - Part I - TransHuman
TechnoCalyps - Part II - Preparing for the Singularity
TechnoCalyps - Part III - The Digital Messiah

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=technocalyps&emb=0#

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0899298/

All the Best

Kevin Flanagan