[p2p-research] Fwd: Welcome to Hyperlocavore - A free yard sharing community

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 17:14:14 CEST 2009

 * What is a ‘hyperlocavore’?*

*A hyperlocavore is a person who tries to eat as much food as locally as
possible. Growing your own is as local as it gets!*
*http://hyperlocavore.ning.com/*

http://hyperlocavore.wordpress.com/

Introduction to hyperlocavore.com a free yard sharing community.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUE8fUxJd3I&feature=player_embedded

*- find a yard to share
- find gardeners to grow with
- start a neighborhood produce exchange
- share tools, skills and time
- start a community garden
- help your faith group feed hungry people
- learn self sufficiency
- make your community more resilient
- find gardening help
- tasty recipes
- inspiration*

---

* What is a ‘hyperlocavore’?*

*A hyperlocavore is a person who tries to eat as much food as locally as
possible. Growing your own is as local as it gets!*

*What is ‘yardsharing’?*

*Yard sharing is an arrangement between people to share skills and gardening
resources; space, time, strength, tools or skills, in order to grow food as
locally as possible, to make neighborhoods resilient, kids healthy and food
much cheaper!

Why would I want to set up a yardsharing group?*

*Yard sharing is a way to connect people who love to garden, people who love
healthy fresh food and people who have yards!*