[p2p-research] Moving to blogging: Wordpress vs. Moveable Type vs. other?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 08:15:27 CEST 2009

I can only say that I feel very happy with wordpress, which we are only
using at 5% capacity ... there's plenty of plugins for more specialized
usages ...

perhaps others are even better, but I don't think it would disappoint you

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: