[p2p-research] Free Ivy-League Lectures on the Economy

Paul D. Fernhout pdfernhout at kurtz-fernhout.com
Sun Oct 4 01:24:51 CEST 2009

"Frau Farbissina: Lies, ALL LIES!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nvuEw9XcuU

:-)

(Of course, I have Ivy League degree, starting off from a mostly blue collar
town and public school (except for K), so make of that what you will. :-)

"The Mythology of Wealth"
http://www.conceptualguerilla.com/?q=node/402
"Old habits die hard. In fact, we still have a “leisure class”. As
capitalism has grown so has the wealth and privilege of our leisure class.
The old mythologies – gods, the “great chain of being” etc. – are no longer
available to justify the existence and perpetuation of our leisure class,
something our elites are definitely interested in perpetuating. What was
needed was a new “rational” world-view that justified the existence of
privileged elites. That rationalization came in the form of a brand new
science known as economics, which included a brand new mythology."

With that said, I haven't looked at each link, so maybe there is some truths
in there somewhere.

By the way, the below is what those Google Reader forwards look like (no
links) when you have HTML mail turned off, like I do.

--Paul Fernhout
http://www.pdfernhout.net/