[p2p-research] Moving to blogging: Wordpress vs. Movable Type vs. other?

Paul D. Fernhout pdfernhout at kurtz-fernhout.com
Sat Oct 3 19:38:24 CEST 2009

I'm starting to think a better question to be asking is, what questions
should I be asking about today's blogging software?

So much to choose from, even just in Python:
   http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonBlogSoftware

A better question is, what issues should I consider to make a good choice?

--Paul Fernhout
http://www.pdfernhout.net/