[p2p-research] p2p in action: how about a peer book award?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 17:39:47 CEST 2009

Paul,

just in case, if you could formalize the info on cooperative games, it would
be a great blog entry ... its hard otherwise to you use your interesting
material, because it usually goes in all directions and is really written
for email conversations ...

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: