[p2p-research] Social engineering E-Book

MARZIO VENEMAN max.rythmos at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 14:27:18 CEST 2009

Dear subscribers P2P,
.

With reference to various ecological matters, I take pleasure informing you as follows:

This site is dedicated to socially responsible engineering. It is designed to complement the book "Citizen Engineer" with more dynamic content, including news, forums, and feedback.
The site also includes a complete copy of the book available under the Creative Commons Noncommercial Share Alike license. We also have links for ordering the book from the publisher, as well as popular online book sellers (see right Sidebar).

<http://citizenengineer.org/?q=node/12>

Citizen Engineer: A Handbook for Socially Responsible Engineering
Preface
Introduction: While You Were Busy Debugging....
Part 1: Advent of the Citizen Engineer
Introduction
Chapter 1: "Citizen Engineer" Defined
Chapter 2: How Engineering Got Its Paradigm Shifted
Part 2: Environmental Responsibility
Introduction
Chapter 3: Environmental Impact: The Big Picture
Chapter 4: Beyond the Black Cloud: Looking at Lifecycles
Chapter 5: A Pragmatic Approach to Lifecycle Analysis
Chapter 6: Setting Priorities, Requirements and Goals
Chapter 7: Energy and Emissions
Chapter 8: Chemicals, Materials and Waste
Chapter 9: Water and Other Natural Resources
Chapter 10: An Example of Eco-Engineering: Interface, Inc.
Chapter 11: Eco-Engineering: The Grass is Always Greener
Part 3: Intellectual Responsibility
Introduction
Chapter 12: Intellectual Property Law Fundamentals
Chapter 13: Open Source Software: Licenses and Leverage
Chapter 14: Creativity and Control
Chapter 15: Protecting Digital Rights
Part 4: Bringing it to Life
Introduction
Chapter 16: Education of the Citizen Engineer
Chapter 17: Citizen Engineers in Action
Attachment Size

.
I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
.

Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti
.
.
.
Marzio Veneman
The Netherlands

.
Click here to visit my professional profile and connect!
<http://www.linkedin-ech3.com/in/rythmomachy>
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rythmomachy>
.

.
This email message may contain privilliged information and is solely intended for the recipient(s) mentioned above.  To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add <max.rythmos at yahoo.com> to your address book or safe list.
.

.
.

.