[p2p-research] p2p in action: how about a peer book award?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 12:58:25 CEST 2009

great idea ... though without money award, it may be difficult to get
traction,

also: very time intensive ...

we could also have some form of collective voting, with people sending via
email, the list of preferred p2p books ....

worth pursuing!!

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: