[p2p-research] Thinking about science fiction bias

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 04:39:44 CEST 2009

I don't personally think so, but we will see ... if I'm still alive by then
<g> ... replicating millions of years of natural evolution is going to be a
very difficult task ... mechanistic dreams of copying neurons
notwithstanding ... intelligence is social, relational, embodied and so many
more things that just uploading and downloading ..

Michel