[p2p-research] extra appeal for blog items during period october 8 to 20

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 04:30:59 CEST 2009

Dear friends,

This time, it's really going to be difficult to keep the blog schedule going
... I'll be off for 2 weeks without laptop, with a very busy schedule ...

So a special appeal to write at least one blog item per person, but
preferably 1 each week

what's important for me is also the publication schedule, i.e. insuring
regularity while I'm away,

I'm aiming for 2 posts per day

right now, everything from the 8th onwards is open, and I need extra
material until at least the 20th ...

so when you post, thanks for having a look at the overview, and adapting the
date accordingly, choosing the days when there are less than 2 available,

if there are already 2, move to the next day, if all is filled with 2
already, feel free to post to any day where there are no more than 4

post-dating is done at the right hand side,

if you have access problems, please ask James Burke in cc,

if you want someone else to post it, me or James, thanks for emailing, but
if possible, send a coded version as well,

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: