[p2p-research] Fwd: Leonardo Reviews: Red Planets: Marxism and Science Fiction.

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 04:21:21 CEST 2009

*Kevin,

this is a book I'd love to read and probably relevant to p2p fiction themes

could you ask for a review copy in my name, read and review it, then send
the copy over to me?

Michel

Red Planets: Marxism and Science Fiction.
**By Mark Bould and China Mieville (eds.).
*Wesleyan University Press, Middletown, USA, 2009.
pp. 293.
ISBN: 978-0-8195-6913-4
(received Plymouth October 2009)