[p2p-research] Thinking about science fiction bias

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 17:55:27 CEST 2009

I'd be willing to bet a great deal that replicating the brain is less than
50 years away.  I strongly suspect it is less than 20 years away...if I had
to put a date on it...I'd guess by 2025 we will have fully functional
automatic brains not only equivalent to humans in all capacities, but
superior in a great number.

Ryan

Ryan Lanham
rlanham1963 at gmail.com