[p2p-research] link - csr - progressiofoundation.org

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:53:42 CEST 2009

I'm sceptical as well, but it is a response to outside pressures and a sign
of positive adaptation, when it's not greenwashing ...

more broadly, I think p2p change requires an alliance between commoners and
neocapitalist forces though ...

Michel

--
Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research: