[p2p-research] open wave info

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 12:21:44 CET 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jon Spriggs <jon at spriggs.org.uk>
Date: Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Autonomo.us] Fwd: [p2p-research] Post-Depression first:
Americans get more money from government than they give back | csmonitor.com
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

Have a look at this thread on how to run your own Wave server:

http://www.24100.net/2009/11/federate-google-wave-sandbox-with-your-own-fedone-server/

And this project is a cross-platform client written in QT:

http://code.google.com/p/qwaveclient

These are both being discussed at
https://wave.google.com/wave/?#restored:wave:googlewave.com!w%252BUb1UjL9AD<https://wave.google.com/wave/?#restored:wave:googlewave.com%21w%252BUb1UjL9AD>
and
https://wave.google.com/wave/?#restored:wave:googlewave.com!w%252BarfoAyjSA.2<https://wave.google.com/wave/?#restored:wave:googlewave.com%21w%252BarfoAyjSA.2>
--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs LPIC-1 Certified