[p2p-research] Again on mailing lists, was: Post-Depression first: Americans get more money from government than they give back | csmonitor.com

Ted Smith teddks at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 20:25:15 CET 2009

On Sun, 2009-11-29 at 01:15 -0600, Kevin Carson wrote:
> On 11/28/09, Ted Smith <teddks at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I use evolution's reply-to-list feature. The key binding is C-l, for
> >  other users.
> >
> >  Do other clients not have such features? I seem to remember something in
> >  Thunderbird that was similar...
>
> Gmail doesn't have such a shortcut--at least I haven't found it.

You should consider plugging your gmail account into a desktop mail
client, like Evolution, Thunderbird, or even mutt, if you're so
inclined. With IMAP, you can use the web interface when you're away, but
you'll have a local copy of your mail on disk and will not be using
Gmail's non-free software web app. And you'll get nifty features like
built-in OpenPGP support and reply-to-list.