[p2p-research] Pooled Fund Project update

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 19:12:05 CET 2009

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 10:06 AM, Gregory Boulos <greg at pasafarming.org> wrote:
> Sam
>
> Thanks for sending this along. It clarifies many of our conversations and
> provides a vision for how we can mobilize the ideas we've been discussing.
>
> Like Ryan, though, I'm looking forward to having a conversation with you all
> about how this can be structured and utilized for the greatest good.
>
> Greg

Thanks, Greg!

The structure is pruposefully somewhat generic for now (a simple
social contract that we open license all IP produced as a by product
of this work). As we connect with more committers and stakeholders,
we'll continue to flesh it out.

To everyone: I plan on meeting with Greg and Steve in the next 2-3
weeks, and coordinating with Suresh and interested P2P foundation
folks, based on that meeting.

Sam Rose
Social Synergy
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552