[p2p-research] Post-Depression first: Americans get more money from government than they give back | csmonitor.com

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 06:02:25 CET 2009

thanks kevin for your reply on cutting off threads ...

sam: I would prefer keeping the email lists, which for me and others seem to
work well enough, and rather experiment with a new tool for something more
specific,

my reference is Ning, works better for threads, but our community is not
using it for lack of traction ... we have to take into account community
dynamics,

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: