[p2p-research] Post-Depression first: Americans get more money from government than they give back | csmonitor.com

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 05:05:21 CET 2009

This is a good point. Also why I wrote:

> Might eventually be worth thinking about a future migration to either
> Wave, or open source software such as wagn, or other tools that can do
> both threaded and co-editable discussion (once developments allow for
> alerting people in some useful way across networks about relevant
> content, perhaps).

Personally, it is enough for me that google has an api that allows me
to sync and store wave data outside of wave for re-use anywhere. But,
I can see why people who cannot program that might not want to get
involved with google apps. I'd actually rather support an open source
application like wagn, or xmpp based collaborative threads or
documents. Perhaps in the coming year we'll have a chance to make
something like this?

Sam Rose
Social Synergy
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552