[p2p-research] Again on mailing lists, was: Post-Depression first: Americans get more money from government than they give back | csmonitor.com

Ted Smith teddks at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 03:34:28 CET 2009

On Sun, 2009-11-29 at 00:00 +0700, Michel Bauwens wrote:

> I was referring to your complaint that too many people respond, and
> that
> this is intimidating.

The number of responses isn't intimidating, what is intimidating is the
general method of response involving pages upon pages of text and
article quotations, not even bringing the referenced articles into
account.

This is a fine conversation for me to participate in, because there is
virtually no danger of this occurring. There is no way for me (or, I
presume, any other p2p neophyte) to respond to the type of message
described above, so I cannot participate in the vast majority of
conversations on this list, though I do have interest in doing so (which
goes against a previously stated view that people who do not reply have
no interest).