[p2p-research] Post-Depression first: Americans get more money from government than they give back | csmonitor.com

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 18:46:37 CET 2009

On 11/28/09, Ryan Lanham <rlanham1963 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think so.  We can force emails of a certain size to be
> approved...but that's tedious.

And we routinely get automated requests to approve messages that got
filtered out for excessive bandwidth--which I always approve, in order
to avoid stifling discussion.  If we lowered the limit, it would be
counterproductive IMO.

Encouraging people to trim messages is the way to go, but there's
really no way to force them.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism