[p2p-research] Is the "lump of labor fallacy" itself a fallacy?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 17:28:53 CET 2009

>I found this, but it is not exactly the same:
 http://www.livingwagesonoma.org/

Paul: this is the site where I found it, in one of the articles they
mentioned that if the New Deal social contract had persisted (i.e.
productivity growth is shared through higher wages), then wages would have
been so much higher.

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: