[p2p-research] Thanks for: Suggestions wanted for education to p2p practices and attitude

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Sat Nov 28 08:12:16 CET 2009

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 09:07:25 AM +0700, Michel Bauwens wrote:

> co-publishing at the same time is fine for me, I was merely
> suggesting it for giving you some exclusivity and extra benefit,

Yes, I understand, thanks. The advantage in this case is that
"exclusivity" comes for free, meaning that I'd need different content
anyway, as the audience is different (think Oprah vs PhD classes :-) )

Oh and of course, the issue exists only if Paul is insterested in
spending some extra times chatting about this with me offline next
week.

	Marco