[p2p-research] Thanks for: Suggestions wanted for education to p2p practices and attitude

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 03:09:42 CET 2009

>But thanks to Moore's law, it's been left behind by the proliferation
of even cheaper Web-connected cell phones.
cell phones are great for daily life, but cannot replace computers for
learning ... rather than cellphones, it's the netbook trend that OLPC itself
spawned which creates other alternatives to it, but it's special
child-friendly design still has a few unique characteristics going for it,

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: