[p2p-research] Post-Depression first: Americans get more money from government than they give back | csmonitor.com

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 03:05:26 CET 2009

I function in the same way as Kevin, it has to come to me, and I have the
opposite experience of Marco regarding email lists. I have yet to discover
what makes the other email lists I was on, like Oekonux and
openmanufacturing, different from ours,

IDC is moderated for content, but not for format, again, I can see no
difference,

Kevin, Ryan: is there a way to automatically cut-off replies at a certain
length, that would save from the tedious manual deletion process that Marco
seems to advocate?

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: