[p2p-research] Is the "lump of labor fallacy" itself a fallacy? (was re: article by Hazel Henderson)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 02:51:30 CET 2009

>Michel mentioned US$40 an hour as the inflation and productivity and equity
adjusted figure for a minimum wage -- I'd love a reference? I'm starting to
think raising the minimum wage back to US$40 an hour may be what it takes?
:-) But I'd rather see a basic income and no minimum wage. It may be too
late for a raise in minimum wage to fix things at all, given how fast
companies can automate and redesign.

Hi Paul,

it was a recent study by a union in California, on the county level, I saw
it about 6 weeks ago, trouble is, I spent half an hour in my tags and on
google, and can't get a hold of it again ... I think it had "Sonoma county"
in the heading ...

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: