[p2p-research] Again on mailing lists, was: Post-Depression first: Americans get more money from government than they give back | csmonitor.com

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 02:31:37 CET 2009

ok, I see 2 problems, are there more?

one, in responding, we can choose, either top responses, or inline; I don't
see how a general rule can be imposed in this, as sometimes, inline is
required for micro-arguments and responses

the second problem, is that gmail hides previous postings, but that this may
be a problem for other email systems, so this might require manually
deleting each and every post?

Is that it?

So one problem cannot be solved, one can be solved by systematic manual
intervention?

Michel

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: