[p2p-research] Again on mailing lists, was: Post-Depression first: Americans get more money from government than they give back | csmonitor.com

Ted Smith teddks at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 22:11:58 CET 2009

On Fri, 2009-11-27 at 12:33 -0600, Kevin Carson wrote:
> If only those who are interested respond, and the rest lurk, that's
> fine.

I'm certainly interested, but cannot respond because of the massive
effort it would entail (reading in full every email and every referenced
article in a given thread) and the intimidation factor (being hit by a
massive response is not a friendly way to welcome newcomers).

I think that I like the ideas that this list collectively espouses, but
they're presented in such an inaccessible way that most of the time,
this list is just noise to me. I would definitely appreciate an effort
to make accessibility a priority.