[p2p-research] Thanks for: Suggestions wanted for education to p2p practices and attitude

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Fri Nov 27 16:09:47 CET 2009

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 21:15:11 PM +0700, Michel Bauwens wrote:
> I was going to ask Paul to formalize his article as well,
>
> so let's do it for zona first, and after a few days, we can
> co-publish/excerpt it on the p2p blog,

I think it's better to do the opposite, or manage to publish the two
things simultaneously. For several reasons, at http://stop.zona-m.net
I only publish are that are:

- at least in part, never appeared online before, not even in mailing
  list archives

- short <= 700 words

- immediately relevant and understandable by the average parent or
  teacher who doesn't know the difference between hardware and
  software, nor wants to know.

What Paul wrote is already good or almost good for publication on the
P2P blog, and "as is" is a much better fit for that website than mine,
see above, even if I cut most of it, because I have a deeply different
target audience. Besides, I _must_ finish other things first, until
Dec 2nd I couldn't do anything anyway.

So (assuming Paul is interested, of course: if he isn't no problem, by
all means go ahead with his post on the blog!) the ideal thing for me
would be:

- I and Paul put together a SHORT, new interview on the same theme via email
- when that is ready, say two weeks from now, we publish the two
  pieces together, linking to each other

Again, if this is possible it's great for me, many thanks. If not, no
problem at all, as long as the story does come out.

	Ciao,
	Marco

software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84